The theme for this go-around is going to be Food & Drink. All the songs must have a food and/or drink in the title. Each participant has eight songs to play with.
Let’s have 8 open slots to keep things interesting. With me participating, that leaves room for 7 people.
Participants have been picked!
If you haven’t already done so, please leave your song choices as a comment on this blog post!
Here are my tracks.
01. Bucket of Grease – Les McCann
02. Lady Marmalade – Labelle
03. Hold All The Butter – The Bats
04. Have A Cuppa Tea – Kinks
05. You Left The Water Running – Wilson Pickett
06. Hooch – The Melvins
07. Champagne and Misery – The Clean
08. Potato Chips – Slim Gaillard
If you’re identified as participating, feel free to add your tracks in the comments!