first commenter with a doodle idea gets that idea doodled.
a splotchy headhunter
I opted for corporate over cannibalistic
I haven’t been posting a lot. I don’t know why I feel the need to tell you. It’s self-evident, isn’t it?
Round 2 of Name That Face! is nearing the end (July 31st), so most of my energies have been focused there.
However, I do have sixty seconds or so to provide you with a doodle. First commenter with a doodle idea gets that idea doodled.
The Jonas Brothers making out with Hanson.
I’ve been lazy, I’ll admit. I have my Faux Schneider post to do, I have some more “Motherfucker” movie titles, I have my movie to work on.
I’ll admit. I’m lazy.
But I’ll doodle something for the first commenter with a doodle idea, okay?
For The Imaginary Reviewer: I’d like to see a doodle of Splotchy being lazy at his desk.
Here’s a movie quote quiz. The person who gets the most answers right first gets to suggest a doodle idea that I will doodle.
No Googling the answers, please.
01. “Three of a kind, let’s do this!”
02. “Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint.”
03. “If we don’t deal with this now, soon little, uh, Gambol here won’t be able to get a nickel for his grandma.”
04. “Don’t talk like one of them. You’re not! Even if you’d like to be. To them, you’re just a freak, like me!”
05. “Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it.”
06. “You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn’t fully understand.”
07. “Because some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
08. “Well, you look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got ’em?”
09. “It’s all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get *NOTHING*! You lose! Good day sir!”
10. “I’m a twenty-year man. I can tell the difference between punks who need a little lesson in manners, and the freaks like you who just enjoy it.”
Since this was a stinky quiz, anyone who commented can request a doodle.
For Kimizzy: “Ok the doodle I want is one of a sea turtle! I effing love them.”
For Beckeye: “Willy Wonka kicking the Dark Knight in the ass.”
Haven’t done a 60 second doodle in a while. First commenter with a doodle idea gets that idea doodled.
For Jin: “The scene from outside your window. “
Sorry it’s not very colorful – the minute went by very quickly. The second tall building from the right is the Sears Tower. I am not sure if it’s entirely clear, but the top of the building is enshrouded in fog.
Sorry to Isaac for missing out on your doodle idea, but in some ways I am glad you weren’t first. I’m afraid of what hell a zombie Easter doodle of mine would unleash on this plane of existence.